The HCG diet takes diligence and intentionality. Those who have experienced success have embraced the necessary regimen and have seen fantastic results. Here are some tips that can aid in your success.
1) Load up properly – Don’t short circuit the plan by implementing phase 2 too soon. During the two-day loading phase, the goal is to load up on stored fats because your body is going to be utilizing those reserves. It may sound counterintuitive, but eating lots of fatty foods during your loading phase will help you achieve a successful launch of your diet plan.
2) Reconsider fish – Most diet plans regard fish as a healthy source of protein and fatty acids, but while undertaking the HCG diet, you’re trying to eliminate fats and oils. Fish can undercut your efforts. Make sure you understand the diet before making your protein choice.
3) Revisit your beauty products – Creams and lotions also contain some form of fats or oils. While you are not ingesting these fats and oils, they can be absorbed into the body through the skin. While using the HCG diet, consider something like mineral oil as a replacement for your usual moisturizer.
4) Drink a lot of water – When you limit your calorie intake, you are more susceptible to the effects of dehydration like fatigue. Drinking your water can help curb some of the effects that are often blamed on hunger like fatigue or lightheadedness. Additionally, drinking lots of water helps to flush the body of the fat that you are shedding.
5) Stick to the diet – Don’t make edits to the diet. Stick closely to the diet as best as you can and avoid cheating. The shots and the diet are working in tandem to help you achieve weight loss. Don’t prevent yourself from succeeding by sabotaging your diet.
The HCG diet is a great way to shed the unwanted weight and these tips can help you see more consistent results.